Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Download frenzy

As of 8 December, 2008, two thousand and six copies of the sustainable graphic design widget have been downloaded.
Amazingly, in a late 2008 frenzy, one thousand and thirty copies of my Masters research have been downloaded. This research, titled "Sustainable Graphic Design in Brisbane" is an abridged version of my masters thesis; it summarises the first half of the thesis in a short chapter, then gets down to the pointy end of the research. I am honoured that people have found it interesting, and only hope that either or both of these continue to contribute to the sustainable design community in a useful way.

Thanks, happy clickers!

2 comments:

Magdalena Petrova said...

Hello :) I just wanted to say thank you for making public your thesis.
Right now I'm writing my bachelor thesis on the same subject and I'm sure that your research will be helpful. I want to make the idea for sustainable graphic design popular in Bulgaria too because I care about nature and I wish our impact to be less harmful. Thanks again!

Becky said...

Hi Magdalena,
My pleasure, glad it may be of help to you. Knowledge should be free to anyone who seeks it, especially when it can contribute in a really positive way. Good luck with your thesis. Becky